TK’s POTATO SOUP RECIPE:
7 red potatoes (baked in foil at 425 degrees, after rubbing with
olive oil, kosher salt and pepper), chopped in chunks
1/2 large onion chopped
2 large cloves garlic chopped finely
8 mini carrots chopped finely
1 small red pepper chopped
1 small green pepper chopped
3 T butter
Olive Oil for sauteing little veggies and rubbing potatoes
6-8 T flour
1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
1 container reduced sodium chicken broth
Several sprigs of fresh Rosemary
1 Tsp. Sage
1. Wash potatoes, remove any unsightly eyes, stab each potato twice
with fork or knife, rub in olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt,
pepper and wrap in foil.
2. Bake potatoes at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
3. Saute chopped onion, carrot, red pepper, and green pepper in olive
oil until tender. Add chopped garlic and saute a few minutes more.
4. Add kosher salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add flour and stir constantly. Add 3 T butter and stir constantly.
6. Slowly add milk, bring to a boil and stir 2 minutes until thickened
7. Add small chunk potatoes and 1 cup sour cream. Stir well and
ENJOY A WONDERFUL CUP OF POTATO SOUP!!
2 thoughts on “FALL HAS ARRIVED—IT IS A FRESH POTATO SOUP EVENING!!”
I hope you enjoyed it, Michelle!